Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Wonder what the American Indian people think about this?

·
Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Their reparations were all the lives that were lost fighting the civil war! Paid for in blood!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Great Idea! Let me be the first to offer a FIRST CLASS ONE WAY TICKET back to KENYA; Heritage Land of Opportunity to Mr. Barrack Obama if he will depart IMMEDIATELY.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Comp1, didn't they try that in Liberia? Yep, sent former slaves over there to enslave the natives or treat them like that anyway. They were supposed to create a new society and turned it in to a shxt hole. Just amazing what the so called "oppressed" will do to others when they get the chance.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Comp1, didn't they try that in Liberia? Yep, sent former slaves over there to enslave the natives or treat them like that anyway. They were supposed to create a new society and turned it in to a shxt hole. Just amazing what the so called "oppressed" will do to others when they get the chance.
How do you turn a shi$ hole into a shi$ hole ?????????????

Reactions: trappermike

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I've never owned a Slave. I suspect no American citizen alive today has ever been a Slave in America. Unless of course, they became a voluntary Slave of their own free will.....So, tell me again why I should pay anyone today for something that was practiced and ended 151 year's ago?

·
Premium Member
8,011 Posts
Still standing in line for the country of Hawaii to be given back. LOL. With my wife's share of her Ahupua`a,( from mountain to the sea lands her Ali'i (High Chief) family owned and everything on it), I should be able to buy the entire town of Aspen for a vacation home. How's my chances that's going to happen? So. former slave families, don't cry for me Argentina. Just pull a number and wait your turn if you think you got a chance in hell of hitting the jackpot, when your relatives owned crap from the get go.
Aloha

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Would they be interested in some lawn ornaments?/ Little men to hold your horse!!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
My great great grandfather was a Cherokee who owned land and slaves. The governemnt took both. Anybody want to pay me?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts