18,222 Posts
I'm calling BS on that excuse. POS.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Daisy Dukes & boots.png
I'm calling BS on that excuse. POS.
I agree 100%.

Interesting observation. The African, and the African in the purple polo appear to be wearing the exact same Nike golf shoes. I would suspect they were happily provided for free.

If you own a pair of said Nike shoes, quietly duct tape them to a cement block and return to the store after midnight.

Then go to your local stand by place and buy a new pair of cowboy boots.

And if you happen to see the lovely young lady there, buy her a snow cone.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
I would have to disagree with the feelings here. One thing people in the area do not need is a politician drawing resources away from their needs to tend to a high ranking official or candidate. The folks being impacted by this disaster need all of the resources present. They do not need those finite resources pulled away from them for some politician in search of a photo opp or trying to pretend they care.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
No, people need to know in times of disaster that their leadership is concerned, compassionate and in charge. The alternative is more despair and further breakdown in morale, and the derision and disgust you see on this forum and elsewhere. You seem to be, in essence, giving a hall pass where one is not deserved.
K

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
He just wants to stay away from all of the BS he created. That $400 million ransom he paid could have been put to good use to help the victims in Louisiana.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
"I would have to disagree with the feelings here. One thing people in the area do not need is a politician drawing resources away from their needs to tend to a high ranking official or candidate. The folks being impacted by this disaster need all of the resources present. They do not need those finite resources pulled away from them for some politician in search of a photo opp or trying to pretend they care."

Why don't you tell us what you thought of Obama's response to the crisis?

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

Bob Falfa

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
No, people need to know in times of disaster that their leadership is concerned, compassionate and in charge. The alternative is more despair and further breakdown in morale, and the derision and disgust you see on this forum and elsewhere. You seem to be, in essence, giving a hall pass where one is not deserved.
K
So you want all of the police,fire and EMS pulled away from taking care of the people impacted from this disaster because that is exactly what happens. Instead of protecting homeowners property the police will get pulled to provide security for the visiting politician and if it's the President everyone is pulled away to secure the areas he or she will visit. This leaves the residents homes open to looting since no one is around now to provide security. I would just as well he stays away as all it does is slow down the recovery process.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
Our Supreme Ruler, Cleric, and Iman is so out of touch with the USA and it's people that he can't fathom what is going on. If it had been a shooting of one of his children, his clubs would be in his bag. But, he has no compassion, no empathy, no nothing for these victims. Sad. I didn't realize how important golf was to some people. These people, black or white, are working together to save themselves in this disaster. What a POS.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Thar Ltd SOB piece of sxxxhole has no compassion for the people or the country. Hick his ass out and strip his pension.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
This being the last day of the Olympics, I noticed that our Supreme Ruler Cleric and Golf Ball Washer has not even shown any sign of recognition towards our Team USA and how well they have done, or our high medal count. He must really be imbedded at the 19th. hole drinking beer with his a$$hole golfing buddies. What a anti-American POS.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
From the Republican Govenor of Louisiana ........

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump swooped into flood-ridden Louisiana today for a photo opp after the governor of the state asked politicians to stay away for at least two weeks.

It is common knowledge that immediately after disasters you don’t want presidents — or anyone else with serious security needs — visiting, lest they disrupt the disaster response by sucking away resources for their political photo opp.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump swooped into flood-ridden Louisiana today for a photo opp after the governor of the state asked politicians to stay away for at least two weeks.

It is common knowledge that immediately after disasters you don’t want presidents — or anyone else with serious security needs — visiting, lest they disrupt the disaster response by sucking away resources for their political photo opp.
Apparently its not common knowledge. Look at all the crap G.W.Bush got for not going after Katrina.

By the way, the current governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, is a Democrat, not a Republican as you state. I'm sure that he'll welcome Obama with open arms on Tuesday when he finally show up.

·
Registered
18,661 Posts

Get your facts right. Jon B. Edwards is a DEMOCRAT. You slimy progressive types aren't even smart enough to check the politics affiliation of the shit thrower as long as you think you are advantaged by the shit thrown. This time the stink is on you.

ANOTHER demonrat LA governor when disaster strikes telling the republican " we got this " when PLAINLY they don't. The common citizen is hurt.so some slimy progressive politician can make points.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

"On Thursday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson traveled to Louisiana to meet with Edwards, visit shelters and view flood-affected areas."
Gov. John Bel Edwards: 'I'm not complaining in any way about our federal partnership'

Obama can send his underlings but NOTHING interrupts his golf!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Mia Culpa. Those who corrected me are correct.
The message, however, is still valid.

·
Registered
18,661 Posts
Mia Culpa. Those who corrected me are correct.
The message, however, is still valid.
Only to slimy progressive demonrat coolaid drinkers unwilling to go back and look at what oldbummer said about GW Bush and Katrina.

·
Banned
134 Posts
I would have to disagree with the feelings here. One thing people in the area do not need is a politician drawing resources away from their needs to tend to a high ranking official or candidate. The folks being impacted by this disaster need all of the resources present. They do not need those finite resources pulled away from them for some politician in search of a photo opp or trying to pretend they care.
I beg to differ from your statement. President George W. Bush was crucified in the all the medial (liberal and otherwise) for not being present immediately after Hurricane Katrina.

Also, during Katrina Democrat Governor Kathleen Blanco botched the whole relief effort because she never called out the National Guard.

"Moderates, aka Liberals" have two standards and the victims mean nothing to them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts