1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ZZ's at Coon Creek Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

ZZ

Well boys, it's 930pm, and I just finished cleaning up MY mess.....what a day. It's hard to know sometimes, but I never thought we'd have a crowd like today.....29 players. I'll apologize for having to cut the event to 20 targets.....but like I said, who would have known there would be such a turnout? It was after 5pm when Jake and I had things cleaned up. I hope it doesn't scare some of you off.....maybe after the next shoot we'll have a better handle on things. Thanks for showing up. At least you guys can eat.....I've been going home with too much food. Not today. Also, I am happy to get suggestions about the food.....otherwise, I just buy what I like.

First place was won by Dave (Sir Fearless) Peck, and Ken (Cowboy) Kirsten. Second place overall was Bert Manuel, and me (Mr. Weak Knees). Ken Peschel and I split the miss and out.

Next shoot at Coon Creek will be Sunday March 27.

Next shoot at Stockton is Sunday March 6. I'll send out a program.

I'm pooped.

Guy

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Guy,

How did the new trapshooters like the game? Sounds like it was a huge turnout.

3. Guy

Guy Member

Rick: There were 13 first time players....but I don't think any were dedicated trap shooters.....I would say they were mostly sporting and casual shooters. We'll see how many come back. Next months shoot is on the same weekend as Ca. Flyers, so I think most of the valley boys won't show....hopefully the locals will return for another go 'round.

Guy

4. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I was a first time helice shooter and new trap shooter and found this to be a very humbling experience. I did manage not to embarrass myself too bad, and look forward to the next shoot. Guy puts on a great shoot and more food and drinks than you could consume. Thanks again and I’m now hooked on ZZ’s!!

Domenic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.