1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ZZ Report Coon Creek

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Today, 24 real men showed up.....and there were scores to prove it.....way too much food.....perfect weather.

Ken Peschel and Tom Vance tied for top honors with 29's and split $1400.

Mr. Peck, Herb Schultz, and me, came in with 28's.....for $500 each.

Don Berry, Dennis, and Dominic had 27's....paid $400 each.

Even John Teresi had a 26 alone, and won the back 15 for $700.

After loading for us all day, Jake put his gun together and whupped us all in the miss and out to the tune of $190.

It was quite a day....
    Well, not quite a day like that.....my memory is not so good anymore.....I had maybe too much wine last night....

Now I remember.....10 guys showed up......it was blowin' like a hurricane.......Peschel and Vance split $270 for their big 18's.....I should spell it out to make it look bigger.

Dave Petrychka won the front with a 9 (a frickin' 9!).....Mr. Peck took second (the little cheater with an 8, EIGHT, I say.) A three way split of first of $50 each for John Teresi ,Mr. Peck, and me......we had 8's.....wasn't hardly enough to speak of. Dominic and Herb split second....I won't say their scores. They looked away when I gave them their money.

What I said about Jake was the truth. You can do that stuff at 15.

At least we got in some good practice.....and we're ready to put it to you girls that stayed home, next time.

It was nice to get home. See you next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.