1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zone Trophy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

gotta win one first.

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Still waiting in Central Zone.....

SW

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

This is JOKE !!! I could drive from Alaska to wherever the trophys are make and be back, QUICKER !!!!!

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Not sure on Eastern zone but if it is anything like the other shoots at Cicero Trophies are there for the shoot. Hats off to them for haveing it all ready even if they cant controll the weather.

Jerry Lewis

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

yukonjack222/Chugiakshooter, I hope you guys get your trophy's soon! There must be a better way of handing out won trophy's than winners waiting 2-1/2 months, I'd think? Next years shoots are in the planning stages by now, hopefully the trophy's too are being selected by the trophy committee, especially the ATA trophy's?

Hap

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Yukon, email me let's see what can be done. When you want results, you have to go to the person with the authority to do something. Have you contacted the ATA office? You can email me or call 573-985-8237 home or 573-795-6992 cell. Karla Harrison, ATA Trophy co-chair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.