1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zone Shoot at Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Congratulations to the good folks at the Pike's Peak Gun Club in Colorado Springs for hosting a super State Zone Shoot this past weekend!

Although the weather was threatening and at times a little challenging the targets were set well and management was right there when a reset was necessary.

Squadding and cashiering was painless, except paying for it but then that's why I have a checkbook, and the scores, purses and options were posted promptly. This was the biggest State Zone Shoot in Colorado for an awful long time and it went off without a hitch.

I don't recall seeing anyone from the staff who wasn't smiling and it appeared like every shooter was treated well. At least I know that I was!

There were a lot of people in the office, on the line and behind the scenes who did a lot of work so that we could have a good shoot and a good time. At the risk of leaving some out I would like to recognize the lovely Carla Lindley as well as the fabulous Rose Blair for being there for all of their hard work My friend Dan Treat was also busting his hump when he wasn't shooting. And the list goes on and on!

Of course I'm sure that there were some issues but then when aren't there issues at a trap shoot? But I can tell you this, based upon the way that the shoot was managed and the friendly and courteous way I was treated I will not hesitate to go back.

Thanks to the management and staff at Colorado Springs for hosting a wonderful shoot!

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I have noticed that Alex has posted many complimentary comments on this format.....It is so nice to read his thoughtful posts for a change.....I think we all need to consider doing this sometimes when we enjoy a trapshooting or any shooting venue.....Thanks Alex.......... YF....Pete LaBella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.