1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zone IV Trap shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BillyMc, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyMc

BillyMc TS Member

Everyone at Waco skeet and trap would like to thank all those who attended the shoot this weekend.It was by far our largest trapshoot ever held in Waco.The shooters and their families who attended made all our work worth while. Look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Billy&Cathie

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

What a great weekend! From a participant's point of view, everything went very smoothly. It was windy, but I couldn't see any real effect on the targets. I can't really blame any of my misses on the target presentations -- they were definitely user problems. I had great targets all weekend. The weather was great, also. Even the rain had the courtesy to go through early in the morning on Friday and leave the area before the shooting started.

All in all, it was one of the best run shoots I've attended in a long while. I even got to meet a couple ts.com'ers. In fact, the only thing the weekend was lacking was chicken fried steak! :)

And the perfect ending to a great weekend is that I finally managed to get my very first championship buckle (Lady Handicap Champ Open) with a 94. Woo Hoo!!

I'm very much looking forward to their Briley Battle on the Brazos shoot at the end of this month. If you're not going to be in Oklahoma at their state shoot, I highly recommend putting this shoot on your schedule.

3. BillyMc

BillyMc TS Member

Thanks. Also just wanted to remind everyone we will be hosting Briley;s Battle on the Brazos May 31st & June 1st.Come shoot with us if you can here in Waco,Texas.

4. Robert Gonzalez

Robert Gonzalez TS Member

Complete results are now posted on the Texas Trapshooters Association website at www.texastrap.com.

Thanks Darla for posting them!

Robert Gonzalez

5. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Billy,

I think the Zone IV shoot was a great success for you guys. Cathie REALLY helped out us classification guys with all the work she did.

The high scores indicate that even in the wind, the targets were still good and were breakable.

Don Rackley

6. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

Great shoot; really, really nice club.

Really enjoy all the TTA Zone shoots, and this was an especially good one. Also enjoyed shooting with Billy.

Hope some of the Zone IV shooters make it up to Amarillo for the Zone 1 or the Panhandle the following weekend. If we do half as good a job as Waco, it will be a success.

Roger Cox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.