1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIES are coming to DownRange

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Longhorn, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

At the Nebraska Youth shoot I received a sample of wads that can handle this threat! According to the flyer I received and I quote, "With the pending zombie apocalypse, no one is quite sure if the zombie virus will infect the flying creatures of this planet or not. With that unknown mind, DownRange Mfg. has taken it upon themselves to develop a product to address this unknown
    To fight this threat, we have developed a line of Zombie hybrid wads.......We feel that our new Zombie Hybrid eight petal wad will give you the optimum stopping power on these flying targets."

The Zombie wad will use the same reloading data as the DRF3,DRFH3 or a Federal 12S3.
    "They are made in a decommissioned WWII naval ammunition depot by a highly-select group of Warped individuals from the middle of Nebraska."

Personally, I have heard that Hornady is making special green ammo for this same purpose.

Does Kevin and Hornady know something we don't know?

It's good to see some humor in the shooting industry. I'm loading some now just to be ready. Are you ready for a Zombie attack?

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    sssshhhhhhhh, the zombies might hear you and want to feast on your brains.

Skeety is safe, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.