1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zoli Expedition 20ga. 32"F/S--a beauty......

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

There are really no guns in this price range that handle as well or have the features of the current Zoli line. This Expedition grade 20 bore has 32" barrels and is in the factory case with all the original goodies plus more!! The gun is light, trim and responsive. The original wooden buttplate was removed and replaced with a 1/2" Decelerator pad. The stock was not altered and the buttplate comes with the gun. It has TEN chokes of all constrictions and several choke tube wrenches--including a Briley Speed wrench. The trigger is removable and adjustable. Those tools are provided. The wood is nicely figured and the gun is 98% , having been shot very little. No surprises and sure to please. A great clays or game gun and especially nice for trips to South America. Compare around the net. This gun will be delivered in the lower 48 for $2975. Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

Zoli Expedition 20ga. 32

Very nice, I would love to own one of those!!!

i_shoot

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Zoli Expedition 20ga. 32

Any interest in trading??

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Zoli Expedition 20ga. 32

I've priced this gun for a cash sale. Thank you for your interest.

5. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

Zoli Expedition 20ga. 32

I just had the opportunity to checkout the Zoli line. Absolutely the finest sub $10K gun on the market. The gun has unbelievable balance and handling characteristics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

zoli 20 bores for sale

zoli expedition shotguns

zoli kronos for sale

zoli z expedition for sale