1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zimmerman trial

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Will all the important information about the Juvenal be brought out in this trial so that the jury can make a just and fair verdict and if not can the defense find people to testify to the Juvenal's past track record?

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

What I want to know is how do the two individuals compare in stature? Zimmerman appears to be not that big. Trayvon is always portrayed as a teenager which implies not fully grown. Opinions might change if it turns out that Trayvon was physically larger than Zimmerman.

Jim Skeel

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"Will all the important information about the Juvenal be brought out in this trial"

What important information are you suggesting should be brought out?

"can the defense find people to testify to the Juvenal's past track record?"

No

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

My 18 year old is taller than me. A lot bigger too.

Jerbear

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Evidence submitted in the trial should be limited to the circumstances of the event, but that never stops a lawyer trying to poison the minds of the jury by submitting anything the judge will let him get away with.

Saying that, sometimes it should be noted if a person has a habit of behavior that might prove important in protecting the public from that in the future.

The fairness of a trial depends a lot on the technican sitting on the bench.

Right now the press is further trying to play on Zimmerman's character by bringing to light some past problems, including domestic violence and assault on a police officer.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I read on one of the news sites that Treyvon was now at 17 170 pounds. Not sure on the height. Mike.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Only important information like how much drugs was in little tyrones system the night he got himself killed.

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Forensics will have a lot to do with outcome of the verdict. Where there any powder burn marks on the clothing? Angle of the bullet entry path will determine if the "victim" was standing away from or on top of Zimmerman. So much has yet to be disclosed.
    Mike Battista
    Retired LEO

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

My 18yr old is not only bigger than I am now but I believe a tad stronger. The age and weight arguement has no bearing as I out weigh my 18yr old too and he could probably hold me down.

P.S. Don't tell him I said this. :)

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If I ever meet him you're dead meat. Mike.

11. slipping into darkness

>When this story broke the news media stated that he was expelled from school and had a record, also belong to a gang, now his stuff disappears and now bring up crap on the shooter. whats good for the goose should also apply to Juvenal, especially if it carries weight as to why hes in a closed community?

12. larryjk

larryjk Member

Mike Battista has it right. I haven't heard any of the important evidence yet.

13. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

And don't forget the two eye witnesses. HMB

14. slipping into darkness

I'll bet there's more then two eye witness, but are afraid of coming forward, because there guarded home site could become ashes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.