1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ziggy gets his wish

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I will be at Elrama Gun Club tonight to pay you your 30 pieces of silv,,, I mean your $100.00.

I have no regrets about casting my vote and stating my support for John McCain. NONE!

I voted for John McCain and Sarah Palin, and I AM PROUD OF IT. We, the people that cared more about our country than what obama could do for us have NOTHING to be ashamed of.

I think I'll even bring along my shotgun and support the club a little by shooting a few rounds.

bill siegfried, if Ray, your "long time friend" is back in the country, I'll introduce him to you.

BTW, I don't have white hair, but I might be a bastard.

See you tonight.

Tom(AJ100)

2. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Ever heard the saying....be careful what you wish for? Ziggy will be crying along with the rest of 'em.

3. at_trap_89

at_trap_89 TS Member

Make sure its gets reported to the IRS as "gambling income". It is afterall, his patriotic duty.

4. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Way to stand up and keep your word, Tom. Most democrats don't. Remember obama pledging to use public campaign funding?

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

It's just NOT going to be that much comfort saying over and over again "I told you so".

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Hoggy, so don't. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.