1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ziggy/chessney/bill(freeziggy)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Just in case you missed any of the posts I put up for you.

C'mon Bill(freeziggy), You going to reply to my posts or just act like you don't see them? LOL

Sooner or later people are going to see that you are just avoiding that form I gave you to fill in.

Both forms really.

I am voting for____________________and _______________, and I AM PROUD OF IT.

My sign on name is ziggy, but my real name is________________________.

OOPS, almost forgot,since some people think it is a BIG deal on here, my ATA number is___________________. signed, ziggy

There ya go, made it easy for you.

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

2. chessney

chessney TS Member

Hey AJ: I just came from the club and I mentioned your name. Since you are so well off $$$ So you say...A fellow named Dave Westwood (you know who he is) asked me to extend this message."Tell him I'll shoot for a $100 a bird"...I told him to watch out because you won tons of trophy's..LOL..LOL...LOL..That's what you said right?.Next time your at Gander Mt. stop to say hi to him and let him know..LOL.LOL.LOL..Ziggy

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

AJ: Why is your silly form so important to you? If you give me a ligit answer I might think about it....LOL..Ziggy

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

AJ, I would take the guy up on it. Your singles average against his? There's not even a contest. Easy money.

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

KIDS!...Kids please!
    -Trappy

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Zig, remember the Walt Whitman saying " Never fight with a pig. You get dirty and the pig likes it" Bulge.

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

AJ: Why is your silly form so important to you? If you give me a ligit answer I might think about it....LOL..Ziggy"

Silly?

If you support obama as much as you claim, why WOULDN'T you want to put your name on it? Every person on here that supports John McCain WOULD. C'mon grow a pair.

The second form with your name on it?

You thought you were "SHREWED and WITTY" when you typed that you "had heard all about me" and that "you won't mention any last name". Well, I told you to go ahead and post my last name. You didn't have the balls, so I posted it for you. NOW WHAT HUH?

"I told him to watch out because you won tons of trophy's..LOL..LOL...LOL..That's what you said right.

No bill(freeziggy) I NEVER said I won a TON of trophies. You would have to find that on here somewhere. If you can't find it, I guess I could call YOU a liar for printing it. That's what YOU do to people. Another reason for you to tell all these people your name.

The two "trophies" I am proudest of are the Grand silverware and the 25 straight flyers pin. I don't think club and league trophies really are something to brag about. BTW, If you want a few to put on YOUR desk at work, I can give you a bunch. You can tell all your employees that you won them. Did you know that the prize money for killing 25 pigeons was larger than the check from the Grand? 3250 people shooting reg. targets and only 80 or so shooting pigeons and the payout is bigger at pigeons. Who woulda thunk it?

I'll take a ride up there today if Dave is working. I wouldn't shoot against his kid, I'll tell you that much. As far as Dave? I will have to talk to him about that. Maybe he doesn't know that I hadn't shot ANY reg. targets between 1999, when I shot 400, and 2006 when I shot only 100. I think it was in Oct. for National Trap Shooting Day. One of the guys that I shot with in the same squad for three or four years talked me into shooting that day.

When I got to the club I recognized a few of the members but not that many. A lot of the other shooters thought that I was dead, they hadn't seen me shooting any reg. targets for so long. When I signed up I did recognize the guy at the table. I showed him all of my old cards and told them that if you average them all out I should be somewhere in B class I think. LOL

The guy at the table just smiled and said, "AJ, you know better than that. You forget I was around when you started and saw you shoot here before. It might be a long time since you shot reg. targets but you and I both know, it's like riding a bike." I told him to put me where he thought I belonged. Bugger marked the sheet AA. Bill(freeziggy), go to the ATA website and look at that score for 2006.

400 targets in 1999 ZERO until 2006.

BTW, that gun club was ELRAMA. I ALWAYS shot well there. That is where I started and where I had my second or third 100 straight way back when.

When I talk to Dave about that shootoff, I'll ask him if he wants to shoot pigeons for $100.00 each. I'm guessing that since he NEVER did it, he won't take me up on it.

How about you bill(freeziggy), you want to shoot some pigeons for YOUR OWN money? Or do you think it is "shrewed and witty" to try and get someone else to shoot for you?

OK, now act like you don't see this post either.

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OH, and bill(freeziggy), since I had my MX8 set up for pigeons, I didn't have a dedicated trap gun.

I had to shoot that score with a borrowed gun.

Tom(AJ100)

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Yep, that's what I figured.

Tom(AJ100)

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

likes-to-shoot, odd name for someone that wants obama to pick the next two or three Supreme Court judges, what age is "old" to you?

Tom(AJ100)

11. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I am voting for____________and__________, AND I AM PROUD OF IT.

Tom(AJ100)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.