1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Zero tolerance in schools reachs new insanity....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pencils and pens are now banned weapons.

Will the politically correct liberal madness ever stop?

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

NO!

Not as long as there is no accountability in our school system. Teachers as well as administror's should be able to lose their jobs over just lack of common sense!!

Why can't we make them go through a competencey test, I had to, as a volunteer for the state!!

I guess if the state pay'es you, you are exempt from being competent! I know they have union protection for being incompetent!

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

OMG.. they are banning spit ball shooters...I guess they don't know a simple piece of paper makes a totally decent one... Next I guess.. ALL paper will be banned.. Then.. you could wack someone with a book.. so lets get rid of them..A laptop is a long range assult weapon.. so that needs to go too.. While we are at it.. you could HANG someone with the sleeve of a shirt.. or pants leg... so.. cloths should be next...

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

you ban clothes in school and you will see attacks with a friendly weapon for sure

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Is that like "friendly fire" in the military???

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A rubber band and a paper clip is my weapon of choice.

Teacher turns her back and gets one in the keister.

hM

7. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

If you read the article that was listed in the link, you can see that this idea came from one new teacher and the school rescinded it the next day. You can't cure stupid and the school administration did the right thing.

8. Traders

If you read the article that was listed in the link, you can see that this idea came from one new teacher and the school rescinded it the next day. You can't cure stupid and the school administration did the right thing.

9. Traders

10. Traders

11. Traders

12. Traders

13. neofight

neofight TS Member

I am trying my best to suppress my gag reflex after reading this drivel. It reminds me of one of many of the left's agenda: protect against any and all possible threats to life and limb, no matter what the cost. If all else fails, blame it on the republicans.

14. shelly

shelly TS Member

Yes, people who post the same thing 6 times are very smart though.

15. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

What do you expect, it's in Massachusetts, the east coast version of the land of fruits and nuts.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone needs a release mouse.

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What about straws,,,,I used them to fire my "projectiles" during my youth,,,,when there is no punishment for their stupidity, they will continue to try to control our future by controling our kids....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.