1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Yukonjack222 aka Herbie Niuqpuck Wins HOA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

I want to congratulate Yukon on a fine week of shooting and drinking Yukon Jack. Yes it's also true that the bet we made last week here on TS.Com was claimed by Yukon. He won HOAA and two other events that I can't recall due to the Jack part of the trip. LOL I also want to thank the great folks up in Fairbanks for a very well run PITA Alaska state shoot.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Great shootin there Yukonjack222 aka Herbie Niuqpuck er Nipitquick. Even the fish ain't safe around him it seems? Good job guy! How did you do Jim? Hap

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Well Hap I had a good time and that is all I want to say on the subject. LOL I think Yukon had it planned very well to get two of his main competitors drunker than himself so he could beat us. You've met him and know what he's like.

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'm still offering $1,500 CASH HARD MONEY for that alfie. You're lucky anyone would want to pay that, since it don't hit, LOL.

Yukon's plan was masterful indeed. I've never seen OTNOT so wobbly. I also want to know who put the clubhouse furniture up on the roof.....

It was indeed a well run shoot put on by great folks.

Here's looking forward to next year (and may our shoot in 4 weeks be JUST as good or better)

jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.