1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Youth Trap Shooting is alive and well in Nebraska. The Eastern Cornhusker Trap Shooting Conference just completed their 2009 program, with the Cornhusker State shoot coming up April 30th, May 1st and 2nd. See attached link above for all the information with over 1000 kids competeing in the conference and over 1700 at the Cornhusker shoot.

Coach Papillion LaVista Trap Teams
    Mark Richards

2. nrasmus

nrasmus Member

Nebraska High school trap is awesome.

I shot in it and now I help coach it in my freetime. I can't get enough!!!

Nick

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we have the great fortune of living within 7 miles of neb. and sign on with the falls city hischool team( dennis chandler as coach)- we've been doing this for 4 yrs and i dont think i will ever get over , being amazed,on how many parents and volunteer coaches showup!! you see every walk of life and kids of differant shapes and sizes. for many of them , this 8-10week period of practise and competition is the only sports they will see. others work it into their ever busy sport and school schedule. we truely love shooting in this program. for those of you in other areas of the country-who want to start a program or enhance a current one , come and take notes-you will learn the meaning of " how to teach them to shoot" for competition and FUN!!! -------- wally riebesell rock port mo.
    ps: tabor shoots @ bank #1 8:00 am friday she cant wait!! ( and she'e had a rough season of shooting) see you all there!!!!!!

4. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
kids trap teams in omaha
nebraska junior trap shoot
nebraska trap shooting rules
nebraska youth trap shooting rules
titan trap shoot
trap shooting nebraska kids

youth trap shooting