1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Youth shotgun team Raffle

Discussion in 'Youth Trapshooting Fundraiser Events' started by Customstox, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Customstox

Customstox Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

I am posting a raffle consisting of three separate prizes. The proceeds are used to benefit a youth shotgun team.

The first ticket drawing is for a set of two Browning A Bolt rifles, chambered in 257 Roberts. One has a full size stock and the other has a youth stock. It is referred to as a “Father and Son Set”. Winner for the first draw gets both of these Browning rifles.

Following link shows this set.

[img} http://www.trapshooters.com/attachments/stlflyn_2010_070413-jpg.176902/[/img]

The second drawing will be for a SKB side by side in 28 gauge with a fitted case. It comes with 5 choke tubes.

http://www.midwayusafoundation.org/image/SKB-28GA-Gun-with-Case-2-barrel-angle.jpg

The third and last drawing is for a Winchester Model 70 Super Grade chambered in 280 Remington.

Ticket price is only $5 and that will have you in the drawing for all three prizes. Pay using PayPal or by personal check or postal money order.

My email is cgworthing@gmail.com. I will need your name, address, email address and phone # so that I can print your info on the ticket and then I will email a photo of the ticket back to you. If you participate by mail, email me and I will return my address. Pay pal will certainly be the easiest. You can add all the as a note that I need on your paypal payment. DO NOT MENTION FIREARMS OR GUNS ON PAYPAL.

Drawing date is April 12, 2017. Winner will be responsible for shipping and receiving charges by an FFL of his choice. Must be 18 years old or older to participate. If your particular state requires that you need to be older than 18 to own a firearm, that age requirement will supersede the 18 year age. Do not need to be present to win.

2. mss13928

mss13928 Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

PM sent.

George MT. thanked this.