1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Reloader Program

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by joe kuhn, Jan 8, 2017.

1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter

Here's how it works.

1. Donate, if you care to, old Mec machines, parts, hulls or funds. PM me for details. We do have a go-fund me site. Will take other machines besides Mec.

2. I rebuild the machines with parts from Mec who gives me a discount. I always document the rebuilds with a thread right here so you can follow along.

2. Parent/coach applies to receive rebuilt machine and agrees to pay for shipping. This is done through the member for sale section. Need youth first name, club name and picture. I verify info.

3. Recipient poses for picture with machine which we post here (optional). Here are some past recipients.

[​IMG]

I have copies of the poster below that can be mailed to you or your club, or you can download it and print it yourself. These are all recipients too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. joe kuhn

3. joe kuhn

I usually end up paying for the parts, but the payoff is learning about these machines and the smiles. The smiles make it all worthwhile.

4. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

You are doing a great thing

5. joe kuhn

Thanks. There has been a request for a 28 ga loader. Anyone care to donate one?

6. Claypoppy

Claypoppy Well-Known Member

TTT...for a good cause.

7. Claypoppy

Claypoppy Well-Known Member

Joe,

If I can make a suggestion, why don't do a separate thread titled something like "Need 28 ga. loader for Youth Program"?

Lots of folks are already aware of your program and may not read this thread (I almost didn't).

Good Luck, God Bless and keep up the good work!

joe kuhn thanked this.