1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

youth project

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tammike, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tammike

tammike Member

Any suggestions on the topic of starting a youth program at the Roadrunner Trap club ? Should there be a set season, hunters saftey requirement, how much we should charge for practice targets, etc ? We have three certified coaches but, we are having trouble getting and retaining any young shooters. If there are any other people out there that has started a successful program please share your knowledge. Thank you in advance, mike

2. pat drake

pat drake TS Member

Hey Mike,
    we have a very successful youth program up here in Farmington. We are going to have a session in Albuquerque to help people get their programs started in the state. We have not set a date yet, but it will be before the end of the year. We will hold it at the ABQ trap club. There will be alot of people from around the state attending and I will have all kinds of paperwork for you to copy and use if you desire. If you would like to call me or e-mail me, feel free.

Pat Drake
    NM AIM Director
    (505) 793-7002
    nmaimprogram@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.