1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Discounts at the Cardinal Classic?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GoldEx, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Anybody know if youths can shoot for a reduced rate at the Cardinal Classic if shooting for targets only? I did not see anything in the program regarding this.

Thanks!

Jeff

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

up

Jeff

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Up one last time

Nobody from Ohio knows anything here??

Jeff

4. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Jeff:
    There are no discounts for youth at the Cardinal. They pay the same as everyone else for fees. The discounts help immensely, Jaquas gives half price targets if no options are played, as does our Williams County Gun Club. Covers the cost, and more than likely gets a parent there shooting at full price with the youth. I think it's a good marketing tool to expose as many possible youth shooters to the sport and the larger shoots, hoping they will come back someday down the road.

Joe Nester, SCTP coach, Williams County Ohio

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Thanks Joe.

Like I said, I didn't see anything in the program about it but figured I'd ask for help from someone in the Buckeye state. The MTA here in MI adopted the youth policy as well as most of the clubs in my area. Our local club in Howell still only charges the youths (18 and under and whether your parents are members or not) $2.00 for 25 targets. I don't know how they can still do it for that price but they do and I'm not complaining!!

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.