1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You're in the Army now, or should be.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jbailey, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbailey

jbailey Active Member

You

For those of you looking for a better understanding of the 2nd amendment and why this country is in real trouble on many fronts.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/youre_in_the_army_now_or_should_be.html

Jeff

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Normal barker post

The american thinker is better known as the american stinker

so much BS- and of course they dont care because this is an online trash rag-

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

An asylum is missing a loon.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks Rick. Interesting read. Must be too much for some.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

MY guess is Gene doesn't know the MAN who's name is Patrick Henry!!

I feel sorry for Gene, so I will help him out here with a little education, since he didn't learn in school very much.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

6. g7777777

No one is talking about disarming you - where do you get that from?

Show me- right to own an A4 with 30 to 100 round magazine in the constitution?

How do you think Patrick Henry would like to face these when he arrives at a domestic disturbance or a house fire?

Or a school

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- I am not even saying that we should get rid of A4s- I kind of like them but we do need better regulation and training

7. 548

548 Guest

"We, the militia, hold these truths self evident....." -- Timberfaller

8. g7777777

Barker- have you ever kept an opinion over 24 hours

Heller clearly states what the appropriate limitations are and how to get there= but in Heller- the local city did not meet those limitation proofs

Remember the parents in Sandy Hook have rights also- the pursuit of happiness being one of those rights

I am certainly not advocating taking away anything but rather regulating them better and possibly training and security requirements/regulation

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. g7777777

Barker- geez you didnt make it 15 mins without backpedalling and changing your opinon

Let me give you a clue Barker- why the opinion didnt talk about ownership is because that issue wasnt before the Court

The Court just doesnt start ruling on stuff helter skelter that isnt properly before it

So now you have admitted you were wrong on the first issue- try to figure the logic from there and read both the opinion and the dissent

If you have questions

Ask

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS start talking about something that you know factually and it is clear from the posts you and Galt made that isnt airline security either

PPS and quit fanning these flames of discontent with falsehoods

10. g7777777

Barker- try reading complete sentences- and note that that is dicta-

Do you see A4 mentioned

Does it define the weapons used or not used?= maybe there is a list that no one else has seen?

Show me where what is in that opinion is talking about anything in this subject that you posted?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. g7777777

Barker- they arent in the decision because those issues werent before the Court

Try reading back up

Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. g7777777

Barker - so what and yawn about the purchase of firearms being up- what is your point and how does it relate to this thread

Barker I think you are also wrong about the purchase of firearms in what you call the "liberal states" Likewise- I doubt there is any difference in what you call liberal states vs conservative- I bet they are up all over

If you doubt that why dont you research it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

13. g7777777

Barker_ I am a life member of the NRA and originally joined as a junior member at age 6 when you had to have a police officer sign for you

So what does that have to do with anyting

I am not liberal or antigun

I am anti fanatic and pro fact

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Are you off your meds, 548??

Care to show my post where I stated that, that your "quoting" that I said it??

Lets see if Gene and 548 are as smart as they think they are.

WHY did the Colonialist march on Lexington?

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You guys are a hoot, sure makes it easier to waste the day in my warm office instead of out in the cold weather.

Please carry on

16. g7777777

Barker- you said liberal states- not where something is banned

By the way- tell me the states that have a total ban?

Now tell me the states that you define as liberal? Are they the ones that voted for Obama?

You might want to get out a map

Timberfallen= let me help you with a little analogy here--

There were two guys camping out and during the middle of the night- they heard a bear outside the tent

One guy opens the tent and starts to run while the other guy puts on his shoes and runs after him-

About 20 yards away the first guy yells why did you stop to put on your shoes to the second guy who is now at his shoulder--- and states "you cant outrun a bear"

To which the second guy, now in his running shoes and gaining yells back--- " I dont have to out run the bear-- I only have to outrun you"

Regards from Iowa

Gene

17. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Simple just put all the loonies in the loonie bin Problem solved Pactrick henry facing an m4 ? why dont you put the crack pipe down and go take your meds

18. g7777777

Barker lets give you another lesson

Barker states; [People in Colorado are buying guns in record numbers]....I bet this is being repeated in every State in the country, except in those in Liberal strongholds"

I countered and pay attention to this "Barker I think you are also wrong about the purchase of firearms in what you call the "liberal states" Likewise- I doubt there is any difference in what you call liberal states vs conservative- I bet they are up all over"

Notice we are discussing the overall purchase of firearms

You still havent defined liberal states but my guess is that purchase of firearms is up in all states

Now FYI= you also screwed up with total ban= California does not have a total ban on AR platform guns- even reading wiki that you posted you should have been able to figure that out- what they do have are some restrictions on transfers and new purchases

Barker- you didnt last 15 mins this time on your back pedalling

Regards from Iowa

PS- you still havent looked at that map of states that voted for Obama have you? Did you even vote?

PPS The tea party lost the election for the republicans- drove aways moderates and about 3 million republican voters

19. 548

548 Guest

Timberfaller, you are correct, you did not say that, I was attempting to show how the Bill of Rights would have been drafted according to your accurate quote of: "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people."

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Please forgive Eugene, he hasn't had his daily enema yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.