1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your trigger finger; something funny

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DTrykow, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I don't know about you guys and gals but I find myself guarding my trigger finger from harm. All I do is shoot. Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays. Twice a week. No other hobbies. It's funny because when I'm using a knife or pair of sissors, I make sure my finger is out of harms way. One time I did slice it and had to wear a Band-aid. I couldn't bend it around my trigger. Terrible. My Wife says I need help. Little does she know. Anyway, Just thought I'd poke fun at myself. Lets go little trigger finger, time for beddy-by. LOL Dave T.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

God, I would hate to see the xrays of my hands now. It's getting to the point that I may have to start learning how to use my middle finger for the trigger.

Jerbear

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Good thing you don't bowl, or you'd have to take care of two fingers and a thumb. lol

Hauxfan!

4. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Dave, tonight we'll have the guys in the white coats will tuck you in, get you a warm glass of milk, and a nice Thorazine Slurpy. You really need some help!

PS - When not shooting, you may want to get one of those mesh stainless steel gloves, like meat cutters wear. No sense in taking further chances.

LOL <):)

Best,
    Dennis

5. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Jerbear,

Shooting , using the middle finger, is not that hard to do. I had to do that for about a year. There is a shooter in Idaho (I believe his name is Max Sheets) who shoots using his thumb for a "trigger finger" and he is a tough shot.

Booger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.