1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Shameless Federal Government

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Is anybody else following the hearing on the tragic failures in Benghazi and the outrageous, ongoing lies by Hillary, Obama and many others in administration to cover it up?

For God's sake, their conduct is so blatantly wrong that even the in-the-tank Whitehouse press corps felt obligated to ask some questions.

Ambassador Stevens and the other American victims were completely abandoned and hung out to dry by these dirtbags. The administartion went on TV and lied about it for days, weeks, and months. The State Dept., driven by the Whitehouse, directly orchestrated these lies. This is no longer conjecture, it has now been proven.

We don't even know if Stevens was dead yet in these pictures with Muslim animals dragging him around like a trophy. Who in the administration is going to prison over this? What high level person will even get fired?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a total national disgrace, and anybody who doesn't think our fedeal government is totally out of control needs to open their eyeballs.

-Gary

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Quite the contary, Rick. I believe the current administration is the most amazingly competent team of hucksters, bamboozlers and outright liars in the history of America. And that's saying something, as we have cultivated some of the very best. Just take a minute to consider all they've been able to do, and get away with, over the past 5 years.

-Gary

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Gary, you are right, O is dong exactly what he wanted to do, bring America down. Above are pictures of the Ambassadore but I never hear mentioned that an Embassy is regarded as that countries own soil. In other words these bastards attacked American soil and the SOB, POS president did not do a thing. Bulge.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It is one more thing to prove he owns the media, they will hardly report anything about the hearings

I pray we will win both houses in 2014, then let SHTF

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

GW22 we often disagree but here I do agree- we could have had Soldiers or Marines on the ground long before this happened or we could have closed this one location.

That picture- if it hasnt been photo shopped and is valid should be spread around the internet

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Yep,

Because, President Richard Milhouse Nixon was a Republican, the press and DIMocRats were screaming for Impeachment. No one was killed or hurt.

Benghazi 9/11/12: Four Americans killed, others wounded and the LIAR-in-Chief
    Barack HUSSIEN Obama is off campaigning and playing golf. Sends his minions out to lie and cover up for his incompetence.

The Dems. still stand by HIM. What a bunch of misfits running this country!

Vaporize EM,

Frank Fortyone

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

This whole thing makes me ill. With a son in the Marines, it scares me that these pukes could abandon him like they did these US Citizens. We have Special Forces Teams that train specifically for these type of scenarios. Why were they not used?

I've said from the beginning, someone should be tried and hung for this.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

grntitan--That is a red herring about rescue

No teams could get there in time- it isnt like in movies or on video games

Concentrate on the real failures

The failure was not to have boots on the ground before the attack- the intelligence and warnings and requests were there.

Or you could have just closed that location.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS another thing that is unexplained- why was Stevens at that location

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

I have been hearing more and more about what happened to cause our staff in Benghazi to meet such a terrible fate. Hillary Clinton should at least be fired, and never considered for any public office ever again! If it were at all possible, she should go to prison.

As for Obama, he should be impeached for prioritizing his campaign activities over making sure his staff were not murdered by terrorists.

I mean, that is a no brainer! Get on an airplane to give a speech, or assemble my staff to make split second decisions to get special forces there to protect our embassy staff in Benghazi, what should I do?

I know all the information is not yet available to prove these people were responsible for what took place, but I hope the news media starts doing their job and forget politics, our nation is at risk with such characters at the helm!

Along with the news media, there should be an independent investigation to determine culpability for all involved.

JMHO,

Steve

10. SBray

SBray Active Member

Gene,

They should have never been told to be at that location to begin with! Even so, Libya has an obligation to protect embassy staff, no matter what country they represent.

Steve

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The American public has not been told exactly who said "No" to sending help, regardless if they got there in time or not. I would bet the DNC is trying to find that scapegoat.

The media turned it's head. They are as responsible for this bumbled explanation as the administration. Even the Lybia government said it was a terrorist attack, but our Media pushed the official administration's excuse about a movie citing religious riots.

Where was Hillary or "O" when this all went down? Then there are the changed emails. Previous facts are becoming fiction.

This is becoming Benghazi Gate.

12. SBray

SBray Active Member

McCain calling for an investigation!

13. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

It has yet to be determined whether help could have arrived. I have heard no and lately I am hearing yes. Whatever...if these valiant defenders were told we are dispatching troops and aircraft what a morale booster for those under attack. Would they have fought even harder...only God knows...but to at least give them hope would be something. As I have said before George Bush would have acted immediately and there lies the difference between a leader and a piece of dog crap. ed nichols

14. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Gene said "No teams could get there in time- it isn't like in movies or on video games"

If you believe that I want some of what you are smoking. It's been proved there were at least two teams that could have responded in around four hours. There were air assets that could have responded even faster. Ever been on the ground when an F-18 flies over?

This was no more than a cover up to make sure the administration got re-elected. If you remember they said all terrorist were under control because they got Osama. How could they then say this and not call themselves liars to the American public? Cover up!!!!

One other thing is this is the first administration to come out and hang our special forces out to dry for their political gain. Seal Team 6 is going around with cross hairs on their foreheads because of those two idiots.

I suppose you believe the village idiot and shoot your shotgun through the door if you feel threatened??? I hope you are simply a bullshi**er and really don't believe this crap.

If you do, I forgive you which is something a liberal would never do, as they are always right in their own mind.

Gary

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

The whole excuse of, "We couldn't have gotten enough forces there in time anyway" is another deceptive lie. The fact is, nobody had any idea how long it would be before the next attack and yet the state department did absolutely nothing to get serious help moving.

Once again -- note that these are the FACTS coming out in the testimony from those actually involved -- not merely speculation by conservatives or the families/friends of those Americans who got butchered.

Keep in mind that this attack on sovereign American property took place on 9/11 -- less than two months before the Presidential election. Anyone following this who still says they don't think that the initial "YouTube video" lie, the subsequent cover-up, and the State Dept bullying to force the CIA to edit their report 12 different times were deliberately perpetrated to dupe the American public and keep this obvious terrorism attack from affecting the election is either a liar or a blithering idiot.

Look at the pictures of those Muslim animals dragging our ambassador around like a trophy and then consider what we now KNOW to be the truth about the Obama administration burying it. This is 100X the importance of Watergate: Honorable Americans who willingly put themselve's in harm's way for us are dead, their bodies were savaged, the election was skewed, and yet where is the accountability for those responsible? Where's the outrage?

The fact that huge numbers of Americans aren't completely up in arms over this outrageous travesty illustrates just how dumbed-down the citizenry has become and how unethical so-called "journalism" has become in this country.

-Gary

16. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Aside from what "ArmySGM" said above, I guess the military expert GN7x7 has also never heard of a M.E.U. There are these Marine Expeditionary Units located all around the World at any given moment. That is exactly why they are placed off the coasts of the continents around the Globe. Faster response is their purpose.

17. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I am hoping FOX and the other real journalists in this country (an yes there are still some along with conservative newspapers) Bengazi Hillary to death and she never again holds high public office. Then maybe Cuomo will run...I don't think he could ever garner enough national support and we could get him out of NYS. ed

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"That picture- if it hasnt been photo shopped and is valid should be spread around the internet"

I was going to say (sarcastically), "If there is any question about the legitimacy of Ambassador Stevens photo, it would be because he still has his trousers on!"

Then I looked at the photo closer, and it appears his belt is unbuckled. Doubt a "photoshopper" would have bothered with that.

That photo was on Drudge for 3 or 4 days.

Bob Falfa

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I read somewhere speculation that it started off as a staged thing, that zero's handlers had set up to have them kidnap that ambassador and then they were going to trade him for the blind sheik and zero would look like a hero to his minions, but the two seals got there in time and it all went to hell, then the cover up began

Myself I wouldn't doubt that a bit either, they are snakes all of them

20. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

An American team was ready to do in and bail out the embassy.

THEY WERE TOLD TO STAND DOWN.

The buck stops with POTUS.

this is a disgrace!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.