1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Real ALF-99

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Good one Your trying to put and end to this bashing

Not sure but I think this may be a Personal attack ??

Next time copy all of the post and not just alittle .

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

-
    Matt you keep telling me to grow up and go to the Grand . What difference does it make to you if I go or not ? I told you I,m not happy with the way Sparta happen and your as bad as anyone with your remarks .

I can,t play anymore it,s bed time . I ,m going to have surgery in the morning and wont be home untill monday .

Your Pal ALF

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

James. the best pal. The best.

And a short note about Sparta vs vandalia. The guys that lived in adjoining states have had difficulty in making the transisition. Give them a bit of time please. Sparta is special and iwll be for years. And most of us will make the switch to campers on the grounds and have a good time. My friends were there, I will be with tehm next year.

Jack

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My friends all learn to accept each other... And the best to my friend Alf... Bless you son. And I hope yu have a laptop at the hospital. You normally type better than me... We'll see.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.