1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your President???????????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jim101, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Wonder how long they will let this video stay active. If true we're screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jhx_2TqffE

Jim

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Did you notice that they disabled the ability to make comments on that video?

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm in the deep country...still on modem. What is going on?

Thanks, Kit

4. The Stive

The Stive Member

Nothing would suprise me about Obamy. He is evil and wants to desroy us from within. We must speak with one voice in November and vote and send a message.
    John

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not my president.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Not my President either!! Bulge.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

no surprise there,,

8. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Not only but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woody

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Kennedy was a Catholic god forbid! Almost as controversial then as Muslims today.

Glenn Beck a radio DJ—where did he get qualified to be an expert?

Rush a drug addict and hypocrite.

The Bush clan sucked off the Saudi oil tit like a gorged tick

GW is a draft dodger, plain and simple

Nixon a liar, and should be felon

Bubba a cheater and whoremonger

The Gipper a movie star, who could communicate, but without credentials

Carter a peanut farmer with no clue, an ineffective outsider who’d change the system—yea right....

Johnson and Ford just got "lucky"

What a cast of clowns!

We’ll survive the "evil" Obammy term.

Our "leaders" are smucks and have been for decades.

The rhetoric we're subjected to from the various media sources is filled with BS and conjecture.

Our republic is stronger and capable of surviving any incompetent, party, or hidden agenda the latest elected officer represents.

It is not the end of the world--Obamma or not. The haters and doomsday sayers give him way too much credit. He is not Hitler, Ben Lauden, or Castro. He’s merely the latest narcissistic A-hole to hold the office.

Shut up and vote, based on facts if you are lucky enough to find them in this skewed society we live in.

Obammy is not our biggest problem. Rest assured the next election will choose some other egotistical A-hole.

I'm more concerned with China.

Guy B.

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Professor Irwin Corey???????

11. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

...and a few underdeveloped thoughts, if you get my meaning.

12. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If Obama is a Saudi plant, it backfired. Obama is responsible for the greatest political/cultural awakening in this country since the civil war.

13. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

If you guys believe that then I have a bridge that I'll sell you real cheap. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

14. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I don't know what he is or who he is---He never had a job so that we could tell much about him---I'll tell you this---He scares me---If he stays on his present path this country will never be the same---JMT---SJB---

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Guy,

I certainly hope you're right about living through the Obama crap but you miss the larger picture.......

We'd best be worried about the inbred idiots who continue to vote for the shit for brains politicians we continue to elect. Change must start there....otherwise we're doomed to repeat.

China..??? They'll just buy us out. Hell they already own most of the US. They wouldn't dare bomb their own holdings.

16. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Therein lays my point about China daddiooo.

The economic might of 1.4 billion people unleashed on a production run in a "free" market will rule the world one day.

The other day it was reported that China's GDP is second to only ours and has been growing at a mean rate of 10% for the last decade or so. Ours maybe at a 3% rate with a population of 300 million comparitively lazy, spoiled and expensive citizens.

They are much too savvy to blow-up their bread and butter, agreed. They finally wised up to let a freer market accomplish what they'd never accomplish with the closed communist military might paradigm they operated with for so long.

The king of the hill rarely, if ever stays there forever unfortunately. It's been a good run for the U.S.; but I wonder what the next 100 years will bring to the balance of power in the world.

On the other topic, those inbred idiots you refer to are our own unfortunately. I believe the real idiots are the ones that don't vote, many of which are our neighbors and friends.

Guy

17. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

Speaking of China, have you been following the story about the massive traffic jam near the capital?

NINE DAYS is how long it lasted.

Let's send them more money so they can buy more vehicles.

Do you know why Beijing air is so horribly polluted? Most of the vehicles were trucks carrying coal to be burned at power plants.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11062708

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.