1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Opinion Matters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunshoot, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Let others know how you feel about your shotguns. Rate, review them, post photos and prices. here

2. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

3. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

With this directory, we hope to provide the tools necessary to build a useful and FREE shotgun reference for those looking to buy, sell and appraise their shotguns. Please join to review, rate and post your photos and sale prices. Thank you

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Geez

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Signed up, tried to rate a gun and kept getting referred back to sign in, and register with facebook.

6. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

David P,

Thank you for taking the time to sign up with Shotgun Web and I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues with the website.

First of all no need to sign up with Facebook, since you are already signed up. In order to login after signing up it's necessary to confirm your email address by clicking the confirmation link in the email that you received from us. We do this step to eliminate fraudulent accounts. Once you get back to the site you are ready to rate, review, post questions etc.

Barfin,

Thank you for your opinion. The Shotgun Web directory, like I said is a FREE reference tool for all shotgunners to use and it will remain free, the same way the website scoring keeping tool is and will remain FREE. Enjoy!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  8. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Barfin,

First of all I'm presenting a FREE tool for all shotgun shooters to use. Your argument doesn't hold. If what you are saying would be true, then you should be asking all shotgun and shell brands mentioned in this subcategory to pay for advertising and marketing fees.

Brian in Oregon,

We have that shotgun listed as Remington 11-87. Thanks for the mention.

9. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

We have an update to the shotguns page. Now It shows a summary of the latest reviews, photos, prices and top shotguns based on ratings and number of votes and grouped by value, performance and look.

Is yours rated or reviewed? See for yourself here

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have a Rottweil 72AAT. Its been a great gun for the 30 years that I have had it. The problem is there are only three the last time I counted people to work on the gun. Two on the east coast and 1 in TX. I have had my gun rebuilt 3 times and its not cheap.

I was going to get a K80 but after doing some research I decided against the K80. The main reason is if anything goes wrong say with the trigger you just can't put another trigger in. The trigger is set to the reciever. If you want a spare trigger that means you have to have a whole reciever with a trigger. Not cheap. The Rottweil you can have another trigger at hand and just put it in and it will work. I like that. Service is nothing but outstanding on the guns. Rebuilding them is well within reason. Parts are every where and the gunsmiths do keep them in stock. At any large shoot there will be people to work on them. All you need to do is pick one.

I'm more so leaning toward the Perazzi. Service is good and there are people at large shoots that will work on them. You can have an extra trigger and switch them out with no problems. That to me is a plus. Adjustable ribs and stocks. Parts are available and so on. As for what I have heard they are sound and reliable guns.

11. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Auctioneer, the Rotweill looks like a solid gun. Is there a Perazzi in particular that you like?

12. Auctioneer

Either the MX10 or one of the 2000's. I just have to go some place to see all of them to decide.

13. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Auctioneer, I know what you mean. Having the gun in your hand and shooting it is the best way to go to make a final decision.

As an update, you can now post questions related to the shotgun that you are interested in. If there are pricing question we will try to get you an answer in 24 hours.

14. Auctioneer

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

15. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.