1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Your choice,,,,,,scissors or ???????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They are walking among us>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Can I get a pair with 20 or 30 inch blades, or will I be limited to 7?

Will I need a license?

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I know this is going to sound wrong, but give it a chance.

I think, as short as the scissors advice misses the mark, it is a step in the right direction.

For the first time in 55 years, the government has given permission to try to survive. Every government advice since I was a little boy was to stay quiet, bend over, and kiss yourself goodbye. The corporate world had followed this lead, actually firing any employee who would defend himself or others for violation on company policy.

In an auditorium, if at the first sign of a shooter 100 people would stand up and tackle him, there may be a couple of people die, but it would not be 80 plus people shot. With that mindset, one nutjob would not have been able to get a lot done. The Government has trained people to be victims, not defenders.

Today it is scissors, but that may open the door to some realistic defensive mindsets and tactics.

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

How many full auto. did they just order ?????????????????????????????????????????/ Was it 7000????????????????????????????

5. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

I guess it could work?!

njcop_2011_060415.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.