1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Young Trapshooters 100K College Fund?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hogsan, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

OK the grand will cost a few $ more for us old folks with the purchase of shells like it was in the good old days. What we are missing is the need to bring in our young shooters to keep Trapshooting alive. Last year I witnessed some great events at the Grand. A pizza party the length of one of the vendor buildings and the presentation of scholarships to deserving young people who won them through Trap competition. I personally cannot give a gift of $100,000 but if I could it would be to the AIM and Scholastic programs. I plan to spend more time at our club with youth and donate as much time as I can to encouraging new young shooters into Trapshooting.

Jim O

2. andybull

andybull Active Member

I agree, perhaps having a partial amount of the $100,000.00 allocated towards a discounted student (under the age of 16) entry fee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.