1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Young tired boy (Humor)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

An old trapshooter noticed the young man who was a puller at the club, and said you look tired, why? Young man said I have been plucking feathers, Plucking feathers that late? He said yes, Dad heard a ruckus in the hen house, thought a coyote was after the chickens, so he grabbed the shotgun and in his rush he was still in his underwear, he and the dog and I ran toward the hen house and dad got down on his hands and knees and started crawling to the hen house, and Rufus the dog was right behind him and I was behind the dog, dad got to the hen house and saw the chickens all upset and flying all over so dad opened the hen house door and crawled in he was going pretty fast and he stopped suddenly and the trap door of his underwear was hanging open, and old Rufus ran his cold nose right into the crack of dad's ass and the shotgun went off and killed
    a bunch of chickens and that is why I was up late plucking chicken feathers.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well that was perfectly delivered.