1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Young lady tells it like it is !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I always love the look on chuckie's face when she puts it to him.

2. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

WOW - this is a must watch video!! Anyone know when this took place and how did this lady come by sitting in front of congress?? This is an EXCELLENT VIDEO - should be watched by every American!!

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

4. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Up evryone should see this.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

John, just stick the website address that you cut and paste in the "Website URL:" box and it makes a hot link.

6. gotbass

gotbass Member

7. gkinla

gkinla Member

Dr. Suzanna Gratia-Hupp became a member of the Texas Legislature. She was instrumental in the passing of the concealed handgun license [CHL] law in Texas and later relaxation of restrictions in that law.

Mash on the above link for a wikipedia article. It also gives a dateline in regards to the massacre of her parents and others in the caferera and on to the Texas Legislature.

gkinla

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

If we only had more like her in Washington rather than the idiots we have there now. I don't know what party she belongs to but I would vote for her before I would vote for the scum that is in the White House and Congress now!...Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.