1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You tube trap instruction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grindem, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grindem

grindem Member

I have a youngster starting trap. I could not find any good trap instruction on you tube. I want the free stuff.

Any suggestions?

grindem

Wild Bill and Tomas thanks for you kind offers of your CD's.

I am going to go with the suggestion of the Remington booklet. It is a good starting place and covers the basics.

Grindem

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

"free stuff" is often worth every penny you paid for it.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The link above is about as close as you will get for the free advice. I find a good book followed by full length videos on shooting instruction to be helpful.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just go to you tube and type in trapshooting. Harlan and Leo both have short videos on there and I am sure some others too but they can't replace a good clinic. Take the plunge and sign him up for one for Christmas or just because. It is probably better todo it before he gets a bunch of bad habits that will have to be unlearned. John

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Go to the Remington website and view the "Fundamentals of Trap". It's the same info they used to have in the handout pamphlets. Google "Remington fundamentals and you get a direct link to the PDF.

HM

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Grindem, I got a couple of tapes at Vandiala couple years before ATA moved. PM me with your address and I'll send them to you. You can have them for nothing. I think on is by Okaye if I remember right. Wild Bill

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Grindem,

I have CD's from Harlan Chambell, Leo Harrison, and Dan Carlille (spelling). Manybe a couple more I can't think of right now.

Send me your address, and I'll send them to you for free. The only thing, when your done with them, give them to another person with a new shooter, don't sell them.

Tomas

8. grindem

grindem Member

Tomas and WildBill, thanks for your kind offers.

I am going with the Remington booklet. It covers the basics. If he continues to shoot, then it is on to the videos and maybe a clinic.

Thanks.

grindem

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Video's on the way to Iowa.

Tomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

you tube trap shooting