1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You too can help young shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jeffprigge, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I usually can't do this because of work schedule,but having a couple of days off this week i was able to go to the Bob White Club in Northern Ky. .This is where the S C T P teams practice . Wednsday night is the less experienced and beginners group of shooters .I'm no expert but i could teach the fundementals plus the S C T P organizers appreciated my help. So what i am trying to say is if you have helped , good for you ,if you are able to help ,contact your local S C T P organizers and lend a hand ,it will not cost you a dime to see the happy look on kids face after you show them something that will help them break targets easier . Jeff Prigge

2. winselect

winselect TS Member

I agree, I went to 4-H shooting sports instructors school last weekend. Its one of the best things I have done. I suggest it for anyone who wants to help, plus I learned alot from the instructors myself.
    Kevin

3. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Jeff,

A big thanks for your help. With 55 kids shooting it puts a lot of work on just a few. Not complaining but it sure does help with a few extra people willing to help out.Larry Boyle has also agreeded to help out coaching this year, a big thanks to him also.

This is our 6th year in the program and the kids just keep coming.We have kids from 5 different counties of all age groups. Looking forward to another good year.

Thanks again Jeff and Larry, also cannot forget Tim Felty and my wife Sharon for keeping up with all of the paper work involved.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.