1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You think the war is expensive?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
    each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs
    such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
    education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
    English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
    American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare &
    social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused
    by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
    two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
    their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in
    the US
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
    that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal
    aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
    meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern
    border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of
    mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average
    cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
    http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back
    to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
    Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '.

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

Are we THAT stupid???

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back
    of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country including every representative in Washington , D.C. – five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement thereof.

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

That is precisely why we can't afford this war! Get your priorities straight. Self-defense comes second to charitable abuse. Our congress mandates these give-away programs. Throw the bums out!

3. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I think somebody plagiarized the original post- didn't bother to format it either.

4. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Nice post, but justifying something based on what some else is doing is just wrong. That’s like saying the guy next to me on the trap line is shoot 2 ¼ ounce with a ten gauge so why are you yelling at me for using 1 ½ oz 12 gauge loads. It’s just shifting the attention and doesn’t change the fact that we are spending X amount on a war?

Exactly what was your point of the post anyway, these are all separate issues and the only thing they have in common is they all costs money.

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

To answer the original post, yes I think the war is expensive.

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

If you think the price of war is expensive wait to you get the bill for the Democrats cut & run strategy! If we don't destroy this fundamental fanatiscism in the middle east our streets in the US will be under constant attack from every terrorist group that has an axe to grind with the west. The cost of lives and property would be catastrophic.

Don't let your political views ( Dem or Rep ) sway you in regards to the defense of this nation. You don't have to support the war nor like President George Bush. But since Bush administration took the war to the streets of Bagdad and Kabul, we have not had one attack on American soil and that's good enough for me!

Rick

7. deckart

deckart TS Member

Rico46, I think it is funny that you characterize our leaving Iraq as "cut and run" since it is already been FIVE YEARS!! And FYI, the bill will be the same as it was when lil bush took us there in the first place. But I think it is too late to worry about it now.

The war in Iraq has put this country in financial chaos. That makes it too expensive. Not getting the job done in 5 years makes it too expensive. Not paying for it with Iraqi OIL makes it too expensive.

8. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

deckFart,

Get a life, your opinion doesn't mean zilch and won't change a thing. Your constant blathering only re-inforces your moniker as the "Site Idiot".

Have a creeped out life!

Frank Fortyone

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Hey Deckfart,

If the job is not done, it is cut and run, no matter how long you have been at it.

10. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Help, please tell me what the job is so I know when we are done. No not trying to be a smart a??, I am just not sure what the job is.

11. deckart

deckart TS Member

You guys know more than lil bush, so how will you end this war, how long will it take, how much more will it cost, and what will you have accomplished?? I too am very curious to know. "cut and run" refer to quick actions versus "let it go and walk away". What is quick about doing something after five years???

Sticky Troll, leave us grown-ups alone. You have NOTHING to add as usual.

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

If we cut and run from Iraq after the election, our economy, or whats left of it is in real jeopardy! Our dollar will take a nose dive like we've never experienced. Hap

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries."

According to the genius, Dick "Turban" Durbin (D-IL), those are 4 to 10 million "scientists and doctors".

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I guess I have also lost sight on "what's in it for us" with this war. Call me selfish but I would like to know what we are getting in return for our massive investment in dollars and American lives?

Are we just there to liberate Rag heads? I don't think their whole country is worth one American life.

Don't get me wrong, I have a nephew in Iraq and support our troops 100% but the reason we invaded was based on intel of impending danger of nuclear or bio-chem attack against the U.S.
    If we used all this money and manpower to build refineries, drill oil, and make our borders safe, we would be independant from oil terrorist and risk from attack from open borders.

Morning news reports catch of dirty bomb makings found in South America. I'm sure it was on it's way north.

15. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Also not trying to be a smart -ss but I really want to know what the 'job' in Iraq is. This is something that truly intrests me and not because I want to get into an argument about.

16. dkdevries

dkdevries TS Member

Iraq is to the U.S. what Afghanistan was to the Soviets. Because of Bush and the group he surrounded himself with we are in a quagmire that is going to bleed us dry just as Afghanistan did the Soviet Union. The Islamic terrorists couldn't have asked for more than what Bush and his bunch have handed them.

Doug DeVries

17. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Flincher100 AKA deckFart,

Where do you get your information? Which IRAQ GENERALS resigned because of the ineptness of our leaders? The last time I checked all of AMERICA'S generals were American, not IRAQI.

The inept leaders of whom you speak are the back stabbing, traitorious, Liberal DIMocRATS, that voted for the war before they voted against the war.

FYI The vote was 77 Yea and 23 Nay.

Frank Fortyone

18. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I'm going to appeal to your common senses for a minute here.

I do not really care if you are Republican or Democrat or Libertarian or.......whatever.

Do yourselves a huge favor. Grab your favorite beverage and a sandwich, and spend about an hour and 12 minutes watching the ENTIRE video that is linked to the topic "Need Oil" -- right here on TS.com

Listen to this man carefully, and actually THINK about what he has to say AND why it is happening. If you do not come away with (either) a better understanding or a different outlook on the whole situation of the war and gas prices, AND how they are both connected to policy that was put in place LONG before George W. Bush took office, then I will have lost hope on many of those who simply choose to rant and "name-call".

Pay particular attention to the parts about paying the national debt through the purchase of foreign oil ; the reason why we HAD to get Sadaam - and kill him ; the threat proposed by Iran - and why we had better all be worried about the use of their nuclear capabilities.

19. deckart

deckart TS Member

flincher100, I don't know who you are because I have never met you. I do have a favor to ask. Can you tell sticky troll and his little troll friends that you and I are not the same person. They are having a hard time remembering that simple fact. Thanks.

Sticky and his friends know that the dems, the whole country, was lied to by lil bush and his friends. They are trolls and will argue anything just to have something to do. Deep down this must be the truth because I don't believe anyone in the US can really believe the things they say. One example: an expert on everything doesn't know that we are working WITH the Iraqis over there. WOW. Have a good one. deckart

20. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

In order for a job to be done, there has to be a job in the first place. So my question is, what was/is the job in Iraq? I don't think anyone knows, we have heard so many different "jobs," it's hard to remember all of them. But please, enlighten me!
    -Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.