1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You Texas boys better get pitchforks and a rope...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Next thing ya know they'll say Texas stole land from Mexico and a bunch of drunks illegally occupied the Alamo.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/23/texas-schools-teaching-boston-tea-party-as-terrorist-act/

“A local militia, believed to be a terrorist organization, attacked the property of private citizens today at our nation’s busiest port,” wrote the teachers in charge of organizing the curriculum about the Boston Tea Party. “Although no one was injured in the attack, a large quantity of merchandise, considered to be valuable to its owners and loathsome to the perpetrators, was destroyed. The terrorists, dressed in disguise and apparently intoxicated, were able to escape into the night with the help of local citizens who harbor these fugitives and conceal their identities from the authorities.

“It is believed that the terrorist attack was a response to the policies enacted by the occupying country’s government. Even stronger policies are anticipated by the local citizens.”

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

No shit, what the eff is in liberals brains, I mean how can they survive without a brain

Yeah Brian they will say we stole Texas shit they already do

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

This ought to show what kind of morons are writing school books these days. I don't see any correlation between a Colonialist and a terrorist. Hell Brian, like catpower said, they already say all of that about Texas. Charlie

4. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

They want to secede from the union anyways. We could.......give it back??

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

So Catpower , you condone illegal acts of trespass and destruction.

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do what?

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Johnny is a Tory.

8. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

If Texas becomes a country I'm moving there, my beloved birth state, Colorado is overrun with liberals.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

BD,,,,,,they are coming our way now as commiefornia is moving here to get away from taxes and find jobs,,,,,,,the problem is, they want to "change" TX to the crap they left......

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Johnny, Forced over taxation on a specific few....history can and may repeat itself.

Get it?

11. Catpower

Well Johnny I guess some other people have spoken for me but yes I do condone those acts if they are supported by patriots that are willing to accept the consequences of their actions for their cause

That is how this country got to be the greatest in the world, but is being brought down to third world levels by liberals like yourself that wants everyone who accomplished success to be stripped of it, and given to losers like yourself

Now you can go crawl back under your rock

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The commifornians came to Boise Idaho a few years ago and Boise changed from good to non enjoyable.I moved to the country to get away. Idahoans are generally conservs and good ole boys. Boise and Eagle suck

13. husker

husker Member

RED COUNTIES UNITE ! ! !

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Catpower, If that tea had belonged to you would you have been so patriotic? Those "patriots" dressed as wild Indians to hide their identity and destroyed a man's property. They committed a crime and they were terrorists. But that is ok because you identify with their cause? It is still a crime. What exactly does that have to do with liberals and communists?

15. Catpower

Johnny I wouldn't have hosed my "subjects" like they were getting hosed then, if I was I would expect a reaction

So I guess anytime a law is broken to you it is an act of terrorism

Hope the cops don't decide that you are right, they might shoot you the next time you get caught speeding or jaywalking

16. drgondog

drgondog Member

@ Lots of 24's..

When we do Secede, we will resurrect a saying we had in the 1973 Embargo - when we were self sufficient - "Drive 90 and Freeze a Yankee".

Keep that thought in mind when LA, TX and OK discuss the virtues of a.) not having to put up with any Legislation/Legislators except our own, and b.) join OPEC.

Regards,

Bill Marshall
    Scurry TX

17. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Historically, this would be accurate if it were in a local newspaper loyal to England from that era. It's how history unfolded that makes this sound ridiculous today.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.