1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

you still paying your bills?????? Why?????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Aug 1, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Heck, if you don't you get a lot of stuff for free,,,,,,,(that means if you vote dumbocrap you don't have to pay)...........

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Went to the grocery yesterday Aug 1st. Thats the day all the free loaders get their hand outs. It was packed with people who had carts full of groceries at 9:00 am. Lots of hispanic folks but whites too. They got there welfare and food stamps plus housing assistance money. Depends on how many kids they have as to how much they get and thats why they have so many. Before I retired one of my employees ( a hispanic) told me his sister and her husband got over $5,000 a month in assitsance ( she has 6 kids) And we wonder why the U.S. is broke??? The only thing I really learned was to never go to Winco on the 1st of the month again. I already knew that the liberals had ruined this country