1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

YOU MUST VOTE!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Just like Satan's Biggest lie( Convincing man that he doesn't exist.) The Democrats have their own biggest lie. Convincing middle America that their vote won't matter and the Republicans cant win. Don't listen to them. Do the right thing and vote. The poles are wrong and the only way they can win is if middle America does not show up. It's our duty to vote.

Joe Goldberg

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

gun fitter...ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!...you CAN'T be SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!
    -Trappy

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

gun fitter you are EXACTLY RIGHT!!! Besides tooooo many have died and sacrificed to give us this priviledge and honor.

We do need to cut down the lines. Republicans need to vote on November 4th, Democrats on November 5th and Independents on November 6th.

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

trappy12,13,17, go check out the post "Todd Palin rouses hunters, gun enthusiasts'

I think you might be interested in it.

He will probably go back and change it now.

Tom(AJ100)

5. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

Well goose2, not this troop. I'm still aboard and I say bring 'er hard about and prepare for a broadside!!. - mike

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

If the Troups show up and vote it will be; NO Osama! NO Obama! and no Chelsea's Momma!

7. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

add 1 more for McCain

8. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

correction + 1 more the Mrs.

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I feel a land slide for McCain building.
    Joe

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"old bastards"

You liberal pimps sure like to throw that word around a lot.

Tom(Aj100)

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Which of you Obama supporters like being associated with this group of scumbags?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vJcVgJhNaU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8vJcVgJhNaU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. nipper

nipper TS Member

Dont worry you wont have to give away your gun work for free, he is not going to win and i am sure you figure it this way anyway or at least you hope so. a republican would never do it anyway.

Bill

13. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Nipper for your cynicism you have been deemed ineligible! Would you like to be e-mailed the winning # so you will know i keep my word. Actually your welcome to participate.

I figure if McCain win's I win and my job is secure so I can afford to give the work out. If Obama wins i won't be able to afford it so it won't matter.

Just so you know I was at a Delaware state operated range the other day and one of the employees a black man told me that he was not voting for Obama because it could cost him his job if Obama was elected.

Now this is a college educated liberal black man who hunts and shoots and believes that Obama is against gun ownership!

Enough said!
    Joe

14. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

The troops will turn the tide of the election? Explain to me then, why Powell, and what is it now, over 20 military generals support Obama.
    -Trappy

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Politics! Are you so Obtuse! They want jobs! If they support Obama and he wins they will make a fortune. I can name three that I know support McCain; Schwartzkopf, Franks, and Petrais. Who are the 20 has beens scrambling for a job your refering to?

16. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

Count the Schram family (immediate and voting children) that's 4 votes for the Republican ticket. Perhaps we should vote Congress out of office, replace them all and send a message that we are tired of them thinking of themselves and for them to start working for the people that put them in Washington!

17. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm voting straight Republican in all elections I've had it with all the insanity! We have some good local Democrats but I won't be voting for them.

Besides they found the Yellow Cake Uranium in Iraq vindicating Bush!

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

gun fitter, is that the same reason Schwartzkopf, Franks, and Petrais are supporting McCain?
    -Trappy

19. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

No they have always been supporters of good foreign policy. I know two of these men. One is retired and has no financial problems or political aspirations that I know of. Another is on the board of directors of Outback Steak House Inc. He doesn't need a job either. The last one is busy fighting the good fight and protecting your freedoms.

Believe me if I thought that Obama would be better for Foreign policy or our military I would vote for him. He's not!

It's almost impossible for someone who has not been in war to understand how important our country is and the security we have. It's the best in the whole world.

I can tell you with out a country there is no economy. Without our country there are no human rights. The security and strength of our Nation as a World power trumps your petty self serving concerns.

I'm afraid that we may end up as a secondary world power like France or even Spain if Obama gets his way with his domestic and foreign policies.
    Joe

20. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Joe, specifically what policies will bring about this obvious negative change that you speak of?
    -Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.