1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You know what I've noticed ? !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by amboy49, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You know what I

Nothing for sale - but . . . . . . . .

In the past six months I've bought what I consider two really unique and nice guns advertised on this site that were fairly priced from individuals that provided accurate and complete descriptions, three day inspection ( not needed ), and that I don't believe could have been found on gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunsinternational, etc.

The point is, not that you can't find a good deal on a good gun at other sales sites, this forum is populated with standup folks with unique guns vs the pistol grip nylon stocked remington 870's permeating most of the other sites
    (and gun shows)

My only complaint - too many retired or folks otherwise able to surf the site with regularity and scoop up the REALLY good gun and related deals.

This being said - anybody got an original 28 Ga. skeet Model 12 with killer wood they'd like to sell for about five hundred bucks ? 8>)

2. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And a comma!! ! !

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Amboy! Im with yoou... I hate that some of the old guys have learned to "job" the system. On the other hand maybe they have more buying courage or more knowledge. Perhaps you want to start a list of "TS.com Jobbers". I'll b the first to diss the old crotchy gun snatchers out from the kids of AIM and SCTP. Those poor kids... Oh...

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Oh the joy and expense of having too much time on my hands. The trap club is only open one day a week. You are right about the TS's being a stand up group. The trust factor is close to 100%. Rich

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jack--Good thing you never snatch up good deals here. :) I call you the Night Hawk. Anything moves in the middle of the night, you swoop in on it. Of course all we have to do is wait and it will be for sale again somewhere at a new price. You definately have an eye for good guns and great deals...........

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA = "trapshooters.comjobber" I'll be the first to rat him out! I think he might be a old guy too. "Laughing to hard to type" Bill

7. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

Go get 'em Gyrine!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.