1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You know times are changing.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Luckyman, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

My family and I ordered Chinese food last night...At the end of the meal it was time for the fortune cookies....I broke apart one of the cookies and read the fortune that was in English...I flipped it over and the message was repeated in Spanish!!!

I am not joking about this!!!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They are getting crafty to say the least ... We ordered out favorite Chinese carry out a few weeks ago and they put a pint container inside of a quart container when they put the Moo Goo in there ... I called them and they said thats to keep it from running out of the package and dripping all over the place ... I said I felt like it was to cut the amount of food short by adding the smaller container inside the big container ... The Manager said next time we give you free fried rice to make up for it ... I told them that I wanted a container full of what I ordered and they said too busy to do that now, some other time ... I told her there won't be another time, that now we got the Chinese ripping us off like the Mexicans ... The owner called and said the free fried rice was the best they could do I told them to shove it up their ass, we just won't order from them anymore, and we won't ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

That's been the case here in Texas for some time. Press 1 on your keyboard to read this in Spanish.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Fortune Cookies originated in Los Angeles. The are about as American as the Hot dog or Hamburger.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.