1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You have to watch B. Cosby video LMAO.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sounds like Abbott and Costello "Who's on first". Enjoy. Bulge.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

LOL, very good .

One of Cosbys best attributes is he does a clean act and still is funny.

3. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Thank You ,made my day Glenn

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

My first trip to Las Vegas when I was a very young man attending a trade show, one of our large vendors took my staff and I to see Cosby at Caesars Palace. I knew we were going to a show, but had no idea who we were seeing, but was excited an the opportunity being very young and never been to a show. I was really bummed out when I heard Cosby. His TV show might have been running then, but I thought with all the magic acts and major talent, why did I get stuck with this.

Well, what showed up and on this massive stage while we were eating dinner was a bar stool, ash tray, and a cigar that had to be the size of Cuba. That's it on a stage that would hold a small town.

For 90 minutes I hurt laughing so much. It had to be one of the best shows I have ever seen, and I never forgot to not judge an act by its cover. He was clean and funny as anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.