1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

You have to read this to believe it

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Active Member

Read what a wounded, recovered, reassigned back to the war Military guy havd happen to him passing through Washington DC. It will make you say "WTF"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/may/14/miller-injured-vets-guns-stolen-dc/
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just another example of why the PEOPLE don't trust or care about Washington DC and the surrounding area!!

As far as I am concerned, EVERYONE involved with taking away Kim's property should be OUT of a job, Today! yesterday was to late!
  3. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

This is despicable

But what do you expect coming from Washington
  4. bill1949

bill1949 Active Member

Typical D.C. scum. I lived too close to that $hithole for many years, not surprising what they did to this brave young man...Bill
  5. 221

221 Well-Known Member

"Wounded" ...that's a bit of a stretch. The whole situation should have never happened, but being a soldier does not give you special privileges.
  6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

"Theft by government"

Hope he finds a good nasty lawyer and the NRA to back him and sue DC silly, again.

Hey 221, go look for my post to you about the great day I had today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.