1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You Have To Love Alabama

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DoubleAuto, Jul 1, 2013.

1. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

A minor league baseball team in Alabama is holding a gun giveaway at a game and offering free admission to members of the National Rifle Association.
    The Huntsville Stars are planning a promotion called "Second Amendment Night" on July 3.

A Huntsville-area gun shop is sponsoring the promotion for the Stars, a Class-AA affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers.
    NRA members will get into the game for free with their membership card, and the team will hold a drawing for two free rifles and a handgun during the game.
    The team says winners won't be able to get their guns at the baseball stadium. Instead, they'll get certificates that can be redeemed at the sponsor, Larry's Pistol and Pawn in Huntsville.

I don't see the New York Yankees doing this.

2. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

I would assume that all the Yankees team members are all carrying even if illegally as are many of their fans. Larry is a straight up guy.

Bob Gibson
    Charlotte, NC

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

The Yankees are giving a 15.5 oz. soft drink and a coupon for Chick-Fa-lay.

4. Clayjcg

Clayjcg TS Member

You got excited too quick. The pc crowd has since jumped in and got this event cancelled.

5. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Well I guess things are changing in Alabama. Lived in the Quad Cities area for 14 years. Loved it but got transferred. Really laid back atmosphere. I hope NRA members don't go to the game if that is the way team management is going to cave in.

DoubleAuto
    NRA Patron Member