1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR CLIENTELE?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    most succesful business owners know their clientele. everyone accept people associated in the shooting sports that is. as an example, at a recent state shoot, most people selling shooting jackets had sizes in small, med, large and xl. are you kidding me? most shoots look like weight watcher conventions. most shooters are not in real good shape. clothing sizes should start for women in large, xl, and laRGER. MEN SIZES SHOUlD START AT XL, AND GO TO 6XL AT LEAST. bob allen clothing must be made by munchkins, because most people i know can't fit in his clothing. i was at a shoot and a husband and wife told me that they walk everynight for exercise. between the two of them they ate a loaf of toast with their eggs the other day at breakfast before they shot. they would have had to walk home after the shoot to shed the breakfast alone. I AM FAT, i went to a store where they had a huge scale. for a quarter you could weigh yourself. it also had a chart. it asked you, are you small boned, medium boned or larged bone? any fat person will always say they are larged boned. so i weighed myself, i looked at the chart, and for my weight, the chart said i should be 8ft. 4inches tall. how many times do you see fat people at the grocery store, inhaling dietic, & zero fat food? why, because they still think they can eat 3 x's as much and still lose weight. i recently lost 25 lbs, my son looked at me and said that is like the queen mary losing a deck chair. life is short, eat and drink like henry the VIII. just think if you lose weight, you just might have to make adjustments to your stock.
    steve balistreri

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Great story Steve. Almost pee d my pants laughing over that one.I guess when you're fat it's funnier. Mike

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Well put senior. They could bring their small clothing in a duffle bag , and their larger sizes in a dump truck. Yes , I am one that would shop in the dump truck.

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Steve,
    I love your thoughts on the subject...exactly why I like to draw my cartoon characters a little full-figured...not to be mean, but to portray that that is what life's all about...we're not here a long while, so why not enjoy the view and be thankful for all you got!

Break em all, puablo

5. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

If it's true that we are what we eat; then I'm a garbage can!

6. gold40

gold40 Member

While these comments are indeed amusing, there is a serious aspect. Over 1/3 of us are seriously overweight and damaging our health.

If we paid half as much attention to our weight control as we do to our trigger control and shooting, we would live a lot longer.

7. senior smoke

i have been fighting weight most of my life. i wife took me to the doctor, thought i had a metablism problem. test showed it was borderline. my wife asked my doctor if i could be sent to a shrink. she said she heard they can put you under, and possible stop you from smoking, so she said lets try it for weight to be lost. i go to the shrink, i asked her if i could lay on her couch. always saw people do that. she supposely put me under, i am laying there like a stooge trying not to laugh. she said when she counds ten, i would wake up and everytime i think of food, i would be nauseated. she says ten, and when i supposely woke up, she asked me, am i hungry? i said i am so nauseated. so i take my wife home, and i went to mcdonalds, spent around $6.00 on the dollar menu. same thing happened the following week.
    steve

8. senior smoke

hoosier daddy- i know exactly what you mean.
    take care,
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.