1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

YOU GUYS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by joe90t, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Man You Guys messed Up Big Time!!! Joe Fesi Had Posted A 90T For sale Or Trade On The For sale Site. Was Asking A Good & Fair Price For The Gun Because It Was In Great Condition. Described It Great. NO Sale BUT, Joe And I Worked A Good Deal For Us Both. This Is The "Nicest Used Gun" I Have ever Seen!!!!!Joe Fesi Is A Man That If He Tells You The Moon Is CHEESE, BETTER Go Get The Crackers!!! A Man Of "Integrity". I AM So Glad Y'all Messed Up And Did NOT Buy This Gun. Joe Whitehurst

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Well Joe, I guess I am just as glad as you are.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I already have a 90-T HPAR. We are looking at a couple more tomorrow. I'm glad you got a great gun at a great price. I hope you shoot it well. Bill Malcolm

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Man I Am So Depressed! I Knew I Should Have Bought That Gun! And On Top Of All That, My Damn Computer Is Starting Every Word With A Captital Letter! Joe And Joe Made A Deal - Who Woulda Thunk It?

rm

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Ok OK I Got The Message Yakimaman. I Was Trained by a mean women to type that way and if i messed up i had to take her in the Back Room And Make Love To Her!!! Oh Precious Memories How They Lingerrrrrr. I Will try to correct this improper way of typing just for the hell of it. Hoosier, you made me feel good and you would be just as happy (really) if you could see this gun in person. just saying. better huh. joe W. you fellers make Ts.com FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

Hey Joe i know i messed up. I wanted that 90T. Guess I got cofussed when he said if he was to sell it for cash it would be 1650.00. Had no 1911's to trade. Watched the thread and it was sold. Never seen were he was taking cash. Anyway congrats on your buy. It is very nice. Thanks, Tim

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Thanks Tim, Joe Fesi Is A Top Shelf kinda guy!!! Joe W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.