1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You gotta love Missouri.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stokinpls, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is everybody ready to move? Would love to have a legislature like the Show-Me state. God bless 'em.

Bob Falfa

2. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

Living in Iowa I have always loved going there.
    I have always found it amazing that their gas prices are lower than Iowa's because of lower fuel taxes yet they have better roads.
    How is that possible??

Probably because they spend less money on other BS stuff.

3. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

???? How does that affect owning full auto or supressors in that State???

I LIKE IT! States standing up for their rights is fundamental to our society. What New York needs is not what Missouri needs!!!

4. deadnout

deadnout Member

well being a missourin all my life 65yrs. im proud of what our senate and house have done. we are a laid back state in a sense. but try to ram some stupid nonsense down our throat you better look out. thats why we call our selfs the show me state. now if we could clean up st louis an get rid of the friggin libs the state would be much better.the mayor of st louis wants to ban assault weapons yet he cant clean up all the shootigs in north st louis. its one of the top ten for homcides in the country. i say clean up your own back before you go cleaning someone elses. ok im off my soap box. rich

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Live here...love it here!. Heading to the Missouri State Shoot tomorrow! Can hardly wait to get there! Martinpicker

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

Is this the same Missouri that turned over the list of CCWs to the Feds? I would be looking to hang the guys responsible. However, I love Dana Loesch, she can give the libs hell like nobody else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.