1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You Gotta Love Idaho

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by releasebob, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. releasebob

releasebob Member

Found this ad in the paper today and then found the youtube video when I googled it!

GUN SHOW: Potlatch, Idaho, Sunday, March 17th. Elementary School gym, 9am-4pm Call John or Wanda at 208-875-XXXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJlG1PO3T9w

Gotta love it! BOB

2. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Yep, the best little show around and the locals put on a very good breakfast for a fund raiser. I will be there.
    Carey

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

And I do...

Ron Burr

4. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Home Sweet Home ;o) Jerry

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Pocatello's gun show every February is in the Ballroom at Idaho State University.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

We have more pro gun folks here than anti. Idaho is a great place to live

7. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Lou, don't tell everybody. Lets keep it are own private Idaho.

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a summer home in Driggs and I love Idaho best summer get away from Florida and great shooting in the west Idaho/Utah/Montana/Wyoming makes my summers a joy.
    Buddy

9. releasebob

releasebob Member

I live 2 hrs away to the west in the Democrats republic of Washington State there was a time when people said go west young man but from here you go east and things and people make more sense all the way into Montana,you go west and the ocean water has apparently made people stupid and ignorant.BOB

10. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Only thing as good as Idaho is Mondamtana, I am a little bigoted though, we may be just a hair better here...........:) Scott

11. Nutso

Nutso Member

i'll bet the crime rate is dam low too, and most folks are self reliant.

12. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Most are heeled, CC is huge out here, so are rifles in pickup windows. You try a drive by shooting here, we WILL return fire. Nice thing about I-da-ho and Mon-dam-tana you have trouble on the road, or where ever, people stop and help..we practice good neighbor policy and christian values....always. Scott

13. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Yes, I got an experence of your neigbor policy, last July. I had taken wrong turn (didn't turn) coming north through Twin Falls, and ended up someplace I didn't want to be. I stopped at a gas station, and ask a young man in a Dodge 4X, (now I have to inject I have CA. plates on my car) he gave me directions to exastly where I need to go, then when I made a wrong turn, flaged me down, and LEAD me to where I wanted to go. He and his girl/wife took time to do that for stranger. I KNEW THERE WERE PEOPLE LIKE THAT, AND I MET TWO THAT EVENING. I have people in Jerome, and would be there too, except my wife can not stand the winters.

Norman

14. releasebob

releasebob Member

I had the same experience,I am in my 70's and I had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere outside Emida Idaho,a couple pulling a 5th wheel stopped and the gent changed my tire and his wife made me a sandwich and chatted while he did it,I too would live there if I could stand the cold and snow.BOB

15. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I love their potatoes. Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.