1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You farm boys are tough!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

I recently shot 'Anne Oakley' for the first time. While at trap I can run'm most of the time from 16 yds this 27 yd shooting is so much more challenging. Grab your best gun and head for your trap range on a Friday night ( Waterford, Ca.). There'll you'll find one of the friendliest and nicest people. Shooting is traditional trap and if you're brave enough to hang around you'll get to do some 'money'. What's 'money'? That's when you get to shoot the 'Anne Oakley's. An Anne Oakley will stand with 20 to 30 other shooters at the 27 yd line. Working from left to right the first shooter and the next 5 or 6 will be ready to shoot at the first bird. As people 'hit-or-miss- the bird in turn the others are cut from the competition. In the end, the only thought you can have is to always 'hit' your bird. Do this, and you'll most likely win. JKP

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jim, go to Kingsburg during the state shoot and join in the fun AOs they hold there! They sometimes start at 40 yards, then move back to serious distances!

Hap

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Hap, I plan on being there all week next year. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

are farm boys tough