1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

You could save a life

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Fast Oil, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

There is a new way to perform CPR without mouth to mouth. Take 5 minutes to watch video at above website. You never know when a friend or family member will need your help.

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I went through a certification course last year at a local fire station. As we were finishing up one of the fire fighters came in and told the instructor his wife had just re certified at the hospital where she worked.

He said they had taught her a new way to perform CPR and then described this method. Makes sense to me.

And on another note, having lived in the Kansas City area for many years I immediately recognized Anne Peterson, boy did I think she was something special back in the day. Come to think of it, she still looks good....

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

4. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

Thank you for posting. Had a guy at work suffer a heart attack a couple of years ago. Colleagues trained in CPR (don't know if was Continuous Chest Compressions) performed CPR until the fire department arrived. I see the guy at work now most every day. I'm happy his colleagues rose to the occasion. This definitely looks easier than the CPR I learned some 30 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.