1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

YORK PA - Participants/Coaches need for SCTP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roger8918, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

In the process of putting together a development youth trap shoot team in Southern York County, PA that will compete under SCTP umbrella. We are in need of both participants and coaches. We ran a small beginner program at the Jefferson Sportsmen Association this past spring with great success and we’re now looking to take the next step. I have already done so or soon will be posting notices at some of the area clubs like Jefferson Sportsmen, Glen Rock, Izaak Walton, Hopewell Fish and Game, etc. trying to recruit new members. If you or anyone you know would like to get involved please contact me.

Also it would be great to talk to anyone who is an active member at any the clubs I mentioned.

Roger Beardsley
    Roger8918@yahoo.com
    717-235-0743

2. roger8918

roger8918 Member

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I've had some good responses from some kids at Izaak Walton. Anyone out there like to help?

4. pdq

pdq Member

Roger:

send me your e-mail address -- willing to teach new shooters.

Pete

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, Roger...

I am willing to get involved in some way. Contact me and I will give you my phone number, or you can get my number from John Elmore or Mike Williams.

Mike W. has been talking about one of his friends doing this. If that is you, I have three brand new trophies to donate to the program, too. I discussed this with Mike already, and am bringing the trophies to him at Glen Rock on Thursday.

6. army_eod

army_eod TS Member

Roger

I am from York. I belong to WSSA. My 12 year old shoots trap at camp and seems very enthusiastic. First, I would like to know a good beginner gun for him/us. He told me they use Rem pumps at camp?

I am seeing on the boards that the Rem autoloaders are good for starters.

Any advice is appreciated. Also, maybe we can get together.

7. Jeni-4

Jeni-4 TS Member

hi guys
    I'm a SCTP coach in AZ. if you guys have any questions about something let me know.
    wayne mennetti
    WMENNETTI@MSN.COM

8. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Hi druff52, you have mail.
    Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.