1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

York County Trap League Shooters please read

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I'm sorry that my post was taken differently by some then what I intended. I meant no disrespect to the management of the York County Trap League, Glen Rock Shooting Club or York-Adams Game and Fish Association. All of these organizations have been wonderful to my kids and I apologize if I have caused them any harm.

It was my intentions to let everyone in the league know that no matter what some people may be saying to the contrary it was not my kids who caused the problems last week and badmouthing them, to God only knows who, was just wrong. Let alone doing it when one of the kids was standing 10 feet away. I make no apologizes for saying that.

The only reason for my original post was hopefully, for all of the people who heard the rumors to hear the truth.

2. JTEA

JTEA Member

I was at Reading Open at South End GC on Saturday (Reading, PA) talking with an officer who told me of the days when they ran 68 squads. I remember days when they had 50. Saturday they had only 12 squads. We were talking about how few younger shooters there are now and we don't need any discouragements. I hope to make it out to Glen Rock this year as I have only visited, but not shot there.

The South End Gun Club of Reading, Pennsylvania is the oldest continually active gun club in the United States. Founded in September 1887, South End has had 5 different locations: the original site at Boyers Island, Jacksonwald, Carsona Park, Spring Township, and finally, in 1930, their present location in Reiffton. The current clubhouse was built in 1939 and is still in use.

Their wall of fame photo collection sports John Phillip Sousa to Roy Rogers to Frank Little.

The future?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

york county trap league

york county trap league results
york county trapshooting
york gun club spring tap league