1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ymodel 12 / trap for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tcr1146, Jun 2, 2013.

1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have a late y model 12 trap (monte carlo stock) for sale at the Ohio State Shoot in 2+ weeks. No pics and prefer to hand deliver to save you shipping costs etc. I would rate at 97+ %. As usual, this model 12 has above average wood like most of them. Gun has original choke at approx .683 so you know it is extremely tight! $950. Gun has original pad but no box. First pm will get preference. Tom Rhoads

2. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Tom! When did you get home? Wish you would have said something to me about the gun when we were shooting together at the Buckeye. It was a real pleasure shooting with you on Wednesday...most fun I had all week. I'm still kicking around a Model 12 for my youngest son's 16th. I'll PM my personal email so we can chat. If you find a buyer, sell it. Otherwise, make sure you bring it to the Ohio State shoot. By the way...how did you end up on the Kolar shoot? I'm not gonna discuss my performance...

Paul

3. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Tom,

Looking for a clean TM-X 34 ' Monte calo stock with factory chokes

un-cut stock ... if you find one e-mail me ...
    win12mannn@aol.com

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Paul: Worst possible target for me was a strt from post 4! I set a new record for a pull bang!@ Otherwise, boiled 9/10! ? Quick exit! I will bring the gun to the Ohio shoot and save for you! It is a dandy! Tom

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trades 1100 with many extras Jack west etc.. if not good luck?

6. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

0   0   0

Hi Tom:
    My friend Jerry B. is looking for a M12 trap. I'll ask him would he consider a Y model. We'll see you at Ohio state, Wayne D.