1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Yet Another Upstanding Republican ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Add Indiana's Phillip Hinkle to the Dirtbag List.

As our country teeters on the brink of disaster and our kids' futures hang in the balance, this is what our representatives in Congress are up to. This is another example of why half the country thinks we're shameless hypocrites.

As I've said before, Republicans and Democrats continue to merge into a single despicable party. And we continue to tolerate it.

-Gary

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

As we continue to scream "separation of church and state" You'll continue to get this class of people in politics!!!!

As long as we tolerate the Atheist and their rantings, you'll continue to get this class of people in politics!!

As long as we don't jump all over our local news papers and editors for their propaganda, you'll continue to get this class of people in politics!

Both Democrat and Republican and Independent are not immune from falling!!!

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Good point. Clearly had there been a state-sponsored religion in place this fellow would have shaped-up and avoided illegal solicitation of homosexual acts.

-Gary

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hell it might be a good thing, we can get rid of a bunch of the elected scum by watching Craig's list for them

How friggin stupid can these idiots be?

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Well Catpower, I guess they can be as stupid as they want, as long as we continue being stupid enough to elect them.

-Gary

6. Catpower

Gary do you have a mouse in your pocket????

Because I don't vote for idiots

I guess you do

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Catpower: Oh, I see. You're that one person who didn't vote for ANY of the people in the Congress or Whitehouse who have run this country into the ground over the past couple decades. I heard there was one genius out there. Hopefully I can meet you some day.

-Gary

8. Catpower

No Gary there's more than one of us,LOL and sure I'd like to meet you someday

Why don't you run for POTUS, you seem to have all the answers, go ahead and throw your hat in the ring

Honestly I think if God was running, he wouldn't be good enough to please you

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

No, I'm pretty sure God would be smart enough to not spend more money than he takes in.

-Gary

10. Catpower

Gary I figured you would have figured it out by now, no person is perfect, and selecting your option on who to vote for you have to weight the good things and bad things, and make your choice

The problem is people seldom do that they make a choice by watching the ads on TV between the latest "reality" show, in which there no reality, or they vote straight party lines, or sit on their asses and bitch about who was elected

But with the idiot that is in there now trying to ruin the country, almost anyone is a better choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.